Saturday, February 10, 2007

FAVORITE COLOR SWAP #2

Here is my response to the Swap Questionniare for the FAVORITE COLOR SWAP #2

1 . What are your top three favorite colors?
Russet ORANGE; BLUE-VIOLET; Yellow-Orange


2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting and Bead Work
I am a member of the Obsessive Compulsive Bead Workers of PA

3. What products do you really covet?
Cashmire Yarn; Lantern Moon Needles; Skacel Addi-Turbo needles; Manos del Uruguay yarn;
Cherry Tree Hill Sock Yarn

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
I am a motorcycle rider, a Biker Chick

5. Is there anything you collect?
Hazel Atlas Dishes; Zuni Fetishes; Puerto Rican "Santos" and lots more

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Virgo

7.What are your favorite……

scents/smells?
Patchouli and Sandalwood scents

types of music and/or bands?
Appalachian Mountain Music, Minimalist Classical, Germanic Folk Music

…authors?
Contemporary Poetry

…animals?
I love all animals and I am a member of PETA

…places to shop?
Crystal Bead Bazaar, Lawrenceville, PA (Pittsburgh neighborhood)


…season?
Winter

yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
Yarn please but no acrylic, fun fur or other novelty yarns


…candies or goodies?
Anything that is good chocolate - particularly DARK chocolate

8. Do you have any wish lists?
No. I have "goal" lists instead. I believe that wishes have to be turned into goals.

9. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope

10. Do you have any pets?
Yes, of course. Two cats named Blaise and Angel; and one dear little guinea pig who wears a tutu and tiara for special occasions

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
I LOVE wonderful beads, such as Swarovski crystal and handblown furnace glass beads.
I LOVE Japanese seed beads. I LOVE wonderful yarns that are natural fibers.
I will enjoy whatever you choose for me. I like not knowing what I am getting as it helps me to see myself through someone else's eyes.

No comments: