Here is my response to the Swap Questionniare for the FAVORITE COLOR SWAP #2
1 . What are your top three favorite colors?
Russet ORANGE; BLUE-VIOLET; Yellow-Orange
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting and Bead Work
I am a member of the Obsessive Compulsive Bead Workers of PA
3. What products do you really covet?
Cashmire Yarn; Lantern Moon Needles; Skacel Addi-Turbo needles; Manos del Uruguay yarn;
Cherry Tree Hill Sock Yarn
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
I am a motorcycle rider, a Biker Chick
5. Is there anything you collect?
Hazel Atlas Dishes; Zuni Fetishes; Puerto Rican "Santos" and lots more
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
7.What are your favorite……
Patchouli and Sandalwood scents
types of music and/or bands?
Appalachian Mountain Music, Minimalist Classical, Germanic Folk Music
I love all animals and I am a member of PETA
…places to shop?
Crystal Bead Bazaar, Lawrenceville, PA (Pittsburgh neighborhood)
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
Yarn please but no acrylic, fun fur or other novelty yarns
…candies or goodies?
Anything that is good chocolate - particularly DARK chocolate
8. Do you have any wish lists?
No. I have "goal" lists instead. I believe that wishes have to be turned into goals.
9. Are you allergic to anything?
10. Do you have any pets?
Yes, of course. Two cats named Blaise and Angel; and one dear little guinea pig who wears a tutu and tiara for special occasions
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
I LOVE wonderful beads, such as Swarovski crystal and handblown furnace glass beads.
I LOVE Japanese seed beads. I LOVE wonderful yarns that are natural fibers.
I will enjoy whatever you choose for me. I like not knowing what I am getting as it helps me to see myself through someone else's eyes.