Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Looking Ahead - Knitting GOALS for 2007

In addition to beginning the stashalong and working towards getting the UFOs finished that I have listed in my last blog, I plan to begin a number of new projects this year. Looking through my stash has inspired me to think about what I might do with some of the yarn I already have here in my stash. Here is what I have in mind as I look over my options today. I work best under stress - I thrive on it, so my list helps to inspire me to "git er done!"

1.) Feather and Fan Poncho, Wool/Hemp blend yarn by Deborah S. Daniels, of http://www.dzined.com

2.) "ROCKTORP" Jacket, from Cash Iroha and Silk Garden by NORO. This Jacket is in the book, Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Book #2. I have the Silk Garden in my stash, and I will buy the Iroha BEFORE I begin my STASHALONG next Monday.

3.) "FORSA" Scarf and mittens out of Silk Garden, in the CIRCUS color. This pattern is in the same book as #2 above.

4.) 2 pair of socks out of COLORI that I bought in Austria last summer

5.) 2 pair of socks out of Schachenmayr Normotta Trachten Wolle, also brought home from Austria last summer.

6.) Swing Coat, from Cherry Tree Hill Baby Loop - bought it in Vermont last October.

7.) Poncho, from Cherry Tree Hill Baby Loop - brought from Vermont last October.

8.) Another poncho from Cherry Tree Hill Baby Loop - brought from Vermont last October.

9.) Wash Cloths out of four skeins of Peaches and Cream that I have in my stash.

10) One Wash Cloth out of one skein of Egyptian Cotton that I have in my stash. It was a gift from my One Skein Exchange Pal last summer.

No comments: