Monday, August 21, 2006

My Secret Pal who loves purple


This one is for my Secret Pal , Valerie Cheel, in the Whose Lace is it Anyway exchange. As you can see she loves purple so everything for her package is in shades of purple. I sent her purple lace weight yarn from http://www.blackberry-ridge.com/lacewght.htm , a lovely pattern for a lace shawl, a book of poetry with a purple cover (authored by me!), a book marker, lavender handmade soap and bath salts, a piece of pottery with purple glaze, by a PA artist and some cdelicious candy I brought back from Germany...I wrapped it all up in purple and send it off this week. It is delightful to send off packages to a Secret Pal and it was so much fun shopping for this lovely lady. I hope I did a good job for her. My cat, Angel, is taking a look at the contents of this package. I think he was hoping that I had some catnip in this package but instead it was the fresh lavender he sniffed out. And, I can't wait to ge MY package from MY Secret Pal, too. You can visit VALERIE at her blog to see what this very talented young woman is doing. http://trilliums.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lynda Lambert said...

My kitty is Angel. He is a Turkish Van Keddi - and he loves people. You can not pet him long enough. I swear he would let you stroke him or brush him for hours. He also like to be rocked and I sing to him. He demands it!