Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FAVORITE COLOR SWAP #2


whoooooohooooo.......I GOT my package from my PAL in Canada. My secret pal is Debbie aka Jinxsa! She did such an amazing job at finding things that just suit me perfectly. Can you believe this? I am sooooooooooo spoiled by my pal. I LOVE everything she sent to me.

First off, I cannot stop myself from touching (fondling) the CASHMERE she sent me. It is from hipknits in the UK. OH, MY! it is in a color that I am so crazy about - soft yellow-oranges. This is a cashmere lace weight yarn and I am just thrilled with it. And, if that one was not enough, she also sent me a skein of "Sweet Socks" Merino and Tencil yarn, "Hand Dyed with Love," in the colorway "14 Kt." and this one is from my pal's favorite yarn shop, TheSweetSheep.
These two yarn companies are now on my list of favorite places to shop, too. The yarns are just beyond anything I could have asked for and I am so happy with them.

And, then, there is still so much more in this box of surprises. There is a Boyds M&M bear...so cute. And, in ORANGE. My favorite color. There is an orange covered photo album which I will greatly enjoy using to show off my family photos.

My pal must have found out that I love to make jewelry. She sent me a Photo Bracelet Kit featuring Swarovski Crystals. There is a key chain from Australia, Cadburry Popping Mine Eggs, lovely note cards, lip gloss and wool SOAK for washing my lovely hand knits. And, then there was this nice big candy bar - uh, oh, well, it's gone now.....

Oh, did I mention the very beautiful bracelet she sent me? Yes, I am wild about the color of it. It is in aquas and turquoise glass. Wonderful, I love it.

Permeating this entire package is the scent of Patchouli. My Pal knew I loved this scent and she got me a bar of handmade soap from DoBeClean . It is handmade hemp soap - my favorite kind. I love to bathe in Patchouli soaps and use Patchouli lotions.

This is just the best package ever. I am sure one lucky lady with this surprise package from my pal. Thank you Debbie! I appreciate this all so much.

I have to also say that I am working on getting a package together for my Favorite Color Swap #2 pal at this time. I had a delay due to a death in my family, and personal health problems. My pal is patient, but dear Pal Olie, I am putting it together for you and you shall have a surprise very soon.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow! You received some lovely items! What will you be knitting with it?