Sunday, October 15, 2006

I am a TRENDsetter!


Thank you Kellie Pendleton for this lovely scarf! This is what I received from the International Scarf Exchange last week.

I love it and it is just in time for our cold weather here in western PA. There was ice on the water outside this morning.

This is not a super photo of me as it was taken very early in the morning before I left for work. I asked my hubby to take it for me, and he has to be "directed" in taking photos so the result is not the best. I am trying to tell him how to take the photo...he has absolutely no skills with a camera. But, it does show off my wonderful scarf and that is what I wanted to do.

3 comments:

mjm knitting said...

that's scarf looks so pretty. very colourful for those grey days of winter that will soon be upon us.

Jody said...

Lovely scarf! I wish I had participated in the scarf exchange - I keep seeing all these cool scarves on people 's blogs!

-Jody (SP9 hostess)

Kellyn said...

Oh Lynda, the scarf looks lovely on you. I'm so glad that you are enjoying it. You definitely are a TRENDsetter!. :0) I have really enjoyed getting to know you and hope to keep in touch in the future.

Kelli